Sunday, January 7, 2007

Seahawks and Luck

Oh my GOD! First thing I did this morning when I woke up was run--OK, so there's not much room to run in this apartment--to the computer to find out the outcome of the Seahawks/Cowboys game. (I actually dreamt last night that the score was 30-6, Seahawks...) I also had emails from both my daughter and my sister giving me the details; thank you very much for thinking of me. Even Karlee knows to yell "Go Seahawks"--since there's no reason to yell "Go Raiders" anymore.... Sorry, Doug...

Tomorrow I will be running to the computer hoping that the Giants beat the Eagles (so we play in NO instead of Chicago next week). I really like my guy, Tiki Barber, so I would be rooting for the Giants anyway. GO SEAHAWKS! Now I can enjoy my cup of tea and my pain au chocolat (croissant filled with two bars of chocolate) that I picked up yesterday at the local boulangerie while reading what everyone has to say about the game.