Friday, January 12, 2007

More Sunny Day Pictures

Just couldn't resist sharing some more pictures with you from my day...
Note the guy doing pushups (above) in the lower left-hand corner before he does his run around the Champs du Mar and La Tour Eiffel. What a great place to do your workout, n'est-ce pas? (Can you see two of the "legs" of the Eiffel blended with the trees beginning above the guy and continuing on the right-hand side?)
I have just returned from a very nice dinner with Adrian (my LL). I had canard (duck) for the first time, which was tres bien. Omar's (the restaurant--and I met Omar) is Adrian's regular hang-out, which is just a couple blocks from our apartments; she knows all the waiters. Was lots of fun and I had lots of wine! Which explains while I'm still up at almost 23:00! Hmm, think I'll have some cookies. Bon nuit!
This photo was taken at the Place de la Concorde at the base of the Champs-Elysees.