Thursday, January 18, 2007

Are You Missing Something??

Hmmm, this is not the first time I have seen shoes left on a sidewalk bench...and not a sole (tee hee) (OK, SOUL) around. I wonder what that's about... This picture was taken behind the Ecole Militaire (the military school that I talked about in another posting) on a quiet street surrounded by offices... Maybe she got lucky?? I hope so.

And THIS had me scratching my head. I walked by a church and saw this old microwave sitting on the step. An hour later, I walked by again, and there were TWO microwaves! They're like bunnies!! Or maybe tomorrow morning, there will be bunnies...


Actually, I read about some new law that doesn't allow people to dispose of old appliances and electronics in their regular garbage anymore for pickup (they have to make some other arrangements). So it's not unusual to see items such as these mysteriously appear during the night on the streets...